June 19, 2010
A collection of love quotes as told by kids.
- Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way.
- Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.
- Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.
- Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn’t bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That’s love.
- When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.
- Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.
- There are two kinds of love- Our love & God’s love. But God makes both kinds of them. Love is important to God.
- Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.
- You really shouldn’t say ‘I love you’ unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget, and it’s good for them to get reminded.
Images via weheartit.com